LNH: Cover Gallery #1008i

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:46:08 PST 2020

    ][][][][][][][][][][][< COVER * GALLERY * #1008i>][][][][][][][][][][][

Painful Pun Person, Kid Occultism Kid, and Horrible Name Lad are sitting at a
table, stage left, with Jeopardy-style screens in front of them. Over their
heads is a banner reading "LNH POPULARITY POLL 2020". Marvel Zombie Girl stands
stage right, turning in shock, the lower half of her body fading away as each of
the others presses a button on their phone, revealing a big zero on each screen.

KID OCCULTISM KID: Sorry, Marvel Zombie Girl! Your predecessor may have been
"top dog" among Generation X college students, but today's teen-agers think
you've dropped the bass!

PAINFUL PUN PERSON: For your lack of appeal, we sentence you to Limbo!

MARVEL ZOMBIE GIRL: You don't understand! I've discovered the horrible secret
that awaits the most popular LNHer of all - and the horrible power that's taken
away your ability to use slang!

[CAPTION: The youngest LNHers are at each other's throats - but is this the
fallacy of youth, or the leftover evils of a bygone age? Whose terrible threads
are tangled around - THE LOOMER GENERATION!]

Drew "forgot the borders last time" Nilium