LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #133: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Nine

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:36:41 PST 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for these stories that make up the ninth
section of Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig (or Crisis).

LNH Comics Presents #51 is by Martin Phipps.  And our new dear leader is --
Super Apathy Lad.  Feh.

And LNHCP #52 is finally a non-Martin issue by Rob Rogers.  Here we begin
a three parter (Rob was clever in bunching up his issues like that).  It's
Frat Boy's turn -- but will the job turn him from a boy to a -- Frat Man?

Find out in..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =