SW10: Psychovant Teaches American History #17: Why the American Revolution?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Feb 17 18:47:52 PST 2020

For what it's worth, I've corrected the title.

Scott

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org