LNH/META: The No-Promises Quasi-Random LNH Wiki Pick of the Day #11

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Feb 9 15:19:38 PST 2020

On 2020-02-09 03:39, Drew Perron wrote:
> So I got real inspired by Ben's story, and hammered out pages for
> everything basically:
>
> https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Lone_Boy_and_Never_Lad
> https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Gerund_Girl
> https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Never_Lad
> https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Lone_Boy
>
> Ben, if you look, let me know if anything is off.
>
> Drew "threw in some interpretation there" Nilium

Wow, that's a lot of wiki for one story.  But you seem to have gotten
everything.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org