LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #138: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Fourteen

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:18:58 PST 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for these stories that make up the fourteenth
section of Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig (or Crisis).

LNH Comics Presents #58 and 58.5 are by Rob Rogers.  It's Easily-Discovered Man's
turn in the leadership chair.  But will he be able to resist betting all of the
LNH's money on baseball games as the time traveler Charlie Hustle tries to -- hmm
-- oh, this is a different time traveling Charlie Hustle that has no interest in
trying to convince the LNH to bet on baseball games, okay then.  But will the
number 58.5 be the break away hit star of this issue and get an incredibly long
miniseries out of it (And will that miniseries involve betting on baseball games)?

Find out in..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =