SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2008 *#23*: Just Move Things a Bit!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Dec 28 20:48:45 PST 2020

On 2020-12-28 15:45, Scott Eiler wrote:

> A mysterious super-speeder and his anti-heroic allies get their marching
> orders, as the Reality House 2008 series continues once again toward
> Christmas in Paris.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2008d.htm#23

And, heh, I apparently got the rest of the series so greatly done before
today, that I colored them tonight and got them ready to publish.  So I
can end the series in 2020.  (And I won't have to update the 2020
copyright dates on those strips.)  Watch out for #24, #25, and #27 on
New Year's Eve!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org