SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2008 #22: Shadow Warriors Fight!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 22 19:11:18 PST 2020

Reality House vs. the World continues, as shadow warriors collide!
Plus, who is that mysterious super-speeder?

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2008d.htm#22

... This is actually a Christmas series!  I'm working pretty hard on
producing the Christmas episode, and publish it ahead of some others.
Let's admit it, we all know who wins in the end.  The details are just
extra at this point.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org