LNH/LUNA: The Liminals #8: Motivationquest part 3: Guilty Feet Ain't Got No Rhythm [2/2]

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 15 14:24:46 PST 2020

On 2020-12-14 13:23, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> "Jeanne!" heard a rather familiar, very cute voice in the distance.
>
> "Drew?" They rubbed their eyes and before them was the Ununnilium
> Stranger. "What are you doing here? This isn't the right universe--"
>
> "Yeah, I know. I can't help you directly, but I can give you a boon.
> See?" They waved their Knitting Needles of Continuity and intoned "Boon,
> boon, booooooon!"
>
> A glowing boon symbol appeared in the shape of the rainbow UCX icon Drew
> uses on all social media. [Real World Jeanne has been playing a lot of
> Hades, have you noticed?--Footnote Girl] Jeanne touched it and was
> infused with holy ununnilic power! Their attack was increased and
> charged with positive emotional energy!
>
> "I get it now," said Jeanne. "I may not have enough motivation on my
> own, but I don't have to be on my own! I have Drew, I have other friends
> and people I rely on, and we can draw on each other! Everyone who writes
> or comments is helping!"

Heh, I am so old that I cheered for Tinker Belle in a movie theater.  I
Believe!

That said, this was a really good episode of "Meet the Author".  I'd
have my own stories do that, except they'd basically end up with Wyatt
Ferguson.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org