SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2008 #21: Reality House vs. the World!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 15 13:39:53 PST 2020

Powernaut Comics is back, in time for the holidays.  Powernaut 2005
would like to note, this strip may be the start of victory for Reality
House.  Powernaut 1941 would like to note, Reality House probably fought
in France more than he did.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2008d.htm

Apropos to this comic, a Superhuman Wiki entry for Lauren Ferguson.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Lauren_Ferguson.htm

Also appropriate, a brief commentary from Lauren's brother Wyatt.

Bonus Section: Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! Caribbean Slave Island

In the 1990s, the villainous Philippe St. Joseph Lateran was involved in
a plot to kidnap superhumans to the Caribbean island of Barbuda.
Apparently my brother-in-law was secretly the Hard Falcon, a mercenary
in this plot! Apparently my sister and my oldest nephew discovered their
superhuman powers on this island. And apparently they rebelled.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org