WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #303 -- Just Put it Out of Its Misery Part Twenty-Nine

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 4 21:27:11 PST 2020

On 2020-12-01 14:00, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Last Temptation of Learny Chainsawrf!
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-twenty-nine/
>
> Arthur "Another one.." Spitzer

Hmpf, never mind preserving the world I love, the tasty turkey leg might
make a difference...  Maybe we'll see if one can have both things!

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org