SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2008 #12: Reality House Goes to Paris!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Aug 31 17:29:48 PDT 2020

On 2020-08-31 17:22, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Hmpf.  I have been working on this particular comic strip for *four
> months* now.  It's pretty amazing that "We Don't Get to Assault the
> Locals" is relevant advice now.
>
> ... Anyway, Powernaut Comics is back.  Soon, we find out how a house
> full of superhumans *does* deal with urban unrest and maybe some
> external agitators.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2008c.htm

Heh, I missed the important commentary I posted with this issue.  Here
it is.

Bonus Section: Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! Tugging on the
Powernaut's Cape

Well, yeah. This isn't like Superman's cape which people supposedly
can't tug on. People can tug on the Powernaut's cape and get away with it.

This ends another important commentary to our Superhuman World.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org