LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #166: Beige Midnight Part Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:13:47 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the second part of Beige Midnight.

Here's the second third of issue #1, by myself, Arthur Spitzer and no
Saxon Brenton parts in this section (so I get all the love or blame for
this one).  Hex Luthor has a flashback.  Ripping Dancer has a plan to
save Bicycle Repair Lad.  And Lagneto has a plan to irritate Mr. Homage.

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =