LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #139: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Fifteen

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:08:30 PDT 2020

*climbs thru the ice and snow to feedback yet more!! The ice and snow of August!!!*

On 2/16/20 4:13 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
<snip>
> 	"Today's leader is... PR Kid!" There was an underwhelming lack
> of reaction (aside several sighs of relief from people who weren't
> chosen). "Any problems with this?" General shrugging of shoulders
> indicated nominal acceptance.

"Yes but we've seriously established the premise by this point, not like we're
gonna quit now"

> 	"You. You're today's leader!"
> 	"Really?" Slowly PR Kid's eyes lit up, making the LNHers nearby
> back away nervously.

Heeheeheehee

> 	"Hey, PR Kid, I... what the hell's this?"
> 	"This is for the LNH CCG. A whole Leadership Crisis special
> edition pack. I've got New Look Lass working on some ultra-rare
> Leadership Crisis variant edition costumes. It'll be a killer."

I mean, I'd buy it.

> 	"Arrange them on the lawn, and get some overhead shots for the
> newspapers, and contact Alt.stralia and Net.Zealand."
> 	"Why the (*#( would I want to talk to those countries? If they
> ain't Ame.rec.a, I'm not interested."
> 	PR Kid spun around, grabbed Obnoxious Ame.rec.a Boy by the
> shoulders then pulled him so they were face to face. Very quietly, very
> deliberately and very forcefully PR Kid said, "They are celebrating
> ANZAC day today over there, and we are going to do our bit to recognise
> that fact. The LNH is an inter-national organisation, and we need to
> raise our profile around the world. Poppies spelling out ANZAC is just a
> little token we can do to demonstrate that we aren't all culturally
> blinded, pig-ignorant, Ame.rec.a promoting, Other Country bashing bunch
> of MORONS that people like you are proud of being. Is. That. Clear. ?."

This bit alone makes me want to write a PR Kid story!

> "...and in other news today, we have yet another press release from the
> Legion of Net.Heroes, making for 74 today alone, stating that there will
> be a media conference to be held in ten minutes about the use of press
> releases..."

Heeheehee

> 	"What about the mecha-zilla currently raging through downtown
> Net.ropolis? What steps are being taken to address this problem?"
> 	Without looking, PR Kid reached back, grabbed a passing LNHer
> and placed them in front of the cameras. "You can be assured that we
> have our top people on it. For example... Bad-Timing Boy... *sigh* ...

Heeheeheeheehee

> is one of our finest members, and will answer this particular issue you
> have raised."
> 	Bad-Timing Boy looked out at the sea of faces that turned
> expectantly to face him, opened his mouth still full of sandwich, and
> memorably said, "Mhuwah?"

X3

> PR Kid looked up as several LNHers burst into the room. "Look at this.
> LNH dice! Hey, I rolled a Kid Kirby, excellent! The ninja wouldn't
> approve this contract, but now...what?"
> 	Without further ceremony, the LNH pack grabbed PR Kid, applied
> suitable measures of ropes and gags, then placed PR Kid into a trunk.
> There was a lot of thumping around, and evidently PR Kid managed to work
> the gag off as was heard, "What about pogs? LNH pogs? You know the kids
> will love that!... PokeLNH?"

You know, he hasn't actually done anything *particularly* objectionable in this
issue, other than have a lot of press releases? X3 I get the idea but.

> 	Bizarre Boy and Late-Nite Lad sat on the lid, keeping PR Kid
> inside. "I have to admit a slight twinge about this," Bizarre Boy said.
> "Okay, I am signed up for ten visits to the children's ward next week,
> but that's not all bad."

Yeah, that's pretty nice actually.

> 	"Hey, it's for our own good. There's no way I'm hosting LNH
> Survivor."
> 	There was a slight pause, then the thumping started up again. "Come on,
> let me out! I promise the Meals on Wheels company they could
> use the Easily Discovered Van!"
> 	Bizarre Boy looked at his watch. "Just five hours to go."

That's also really nice! X3 I definitely gotta write a PR Kid story now.

Drew "talk aboutchaself" Nilium