LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #146: Legion of Net.Heroes volume 2 #22

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:21:37 PDT 2020

(Not sure if my first reply is going to post, so here's a fascimile.)

You've nothing to apologize for, sir. I was just reflecting on the story, and on my earlier (and embarrassing) work that inspired it.

In fact, I think thanks are in order. I don't ever want to forget who I was when I was that dumb teenager, or pretend that I didn't write those awful things. It's only be acknowledging who you were that you appreciate who you are, and get some sense of the trajectory of who you are becoming. I appreciate that opportunity, sincerely.