LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #2

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:10:32 PDT 2020

                          Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #2

The face of WikiBoy popped up on The Incredible Man-With-No-Life's screen.thingee.
"Oh, hey there, WikiBoy!  How are things?"

"Oh, you know -- things could be a whole lot better -- you know with the pandemic and
now this whole hungry sabertooth tiger problem..."

"Yeah," said a somber toned Incredible Man-With-No-Life, "I know.  It's tough out
there.  Still -- I feel kind of like I've been training all my life for this.  This
moment in time.  I always wondered why I was given these incredible powers to not
have a life -- and I think this is the moment."  The hero dressed in LNH sweat pants
and an LNH sweat shirt popped some more wReam-Os into his mouth and then licked some
of the orange powder off of his fingers.  "All that sitting around in my easy chair
while binge watching UseNetflix shows while everyone else was socializing and stuff
-- it prepared me for this -- what we're all experiencing right now.  And maybe with
my incredible knowledge about not having a life -- I can also teach others how to
cope with this new world we've been forced into.  Maybe.  I don't know."

"Umm, yeah -- that's great and all, but," said WikiBoy with a very worried expression
on his face, "Look at the moment I don't have any powers (well except for my beaver
tail -- which other than giving me the ability to swim better doesn't really do much)
-- and I was thinking that maybe if I had like sabertooth tiger hunting abilities or
at least something that made me repel sabertooth tigers that would be good idea to
help with this whole sabertooth problem.  I mean if someone could edit me for those
things..."

"Yeah, those sound like really good ideas, WikiBoy.  Someone should totally do that.
Anyways, got some more episodes of 'Sabertooth Tiger King' to binge watch -- so Bye!"

                     *******       ********      *********

"Wait wait!  Incredible Man-With-No-Life?  Incredible Man-With-No-Life?"  WikiBoy
looked at his wrist comm.thingee and then he noticed that the wrist comm.thingees
battery appeared to be dead.

And then he looked at the five very, very, hungry, hungry sabertooths that were
staring at him while licking their chops.

"Oh, man..." sighed WikiBoy.

Credits:

WikiBoy is Tom Russell's
Incredible Man-With-No-Life is Enrique Conty

Arthur "No Life..." Spitzer