LNH: The Core LNH Volume 1: "Basic Politeness Gone Mad!" TEB

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:34:37 PDT 2020

Sat down and read this this morning, Drew. It was very charming and sweet and humane and funny - all things I expect from your work, particularly your LNH writing. And that transformation into Non-Binary especially had me chuckling. It isn't just a nice parody/repurposing of that pivotal moment in the Brood Saga, but a parody with a purpose - one that works on more than one level - one that comes organically out of the moment and the character. Neat trick, that.

Best,

Tom