LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #121: LNH vII #15

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 14:22:21 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fifteenth issue of LNH volume II.

And for issue 15 of LNH vII we have not one, not two, but THREE AMAZING
stories by that RASCALLY RAPSCALLION Tom Russell (well according to Tom.
I, myself, refuse to take a stand on their level of amazement.).

Story one is a Lesson in Physics and it should be noted in the archive
there's a rebuttal to that by Martin Phipps where he gives his critique
of the issue and Tom's grasp of physics.

And two Pants Rabbit Lad stories!  Finally, it can now be answered once
and for all -- Does Pants Rabbit Lad know Tyler Bridge?

Find out in (well unless Pants Rabbit Lad is lying)..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES