LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #120: LNH vII #14

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:08:08 PDT 2019

This one was a lot of fun, Arthur - I especially liked SRP having a John the Baptist watch, which is just the kind of nutty throwaway detail I like in my LNH stories.

It's been a good long while - over thirteen years! - so forgive me for not remembering, but did the "kinda-sorta traitor" thing ever pay off/resolve itself?

For what it's worth, I actually liked my back-up story quite a bit this time around -- it's a decent meta joke.

Thanks as always for reposting.

==Tom