WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #287 -- Just put it out of its Misery Part Seventeen

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 19:14:49 PDT 2019

On Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 4:07:18 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2019-09-08 14:46, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 2:45:31 PM UTC-7, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> >> Tanza and Geraldo discuss the real love triangle that’s destroying the Ripping Off King
> >> Arthur webcomic.
> >>

> >> Arthur "Probably some NSFW stuff in this..." Spitzer
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-seventeen/
>
> > Also here's a recap:
> >
> > Okay, I should have probably done this a long time ago, but here's a
> > Ripping Off King Arthur Recap covering #1-286.  I mean sure you should
> > probably just binge read all of the comics instead reading this thing
> > that will probably just make you shake your head in confusion, but here
> > it goes:
> >
> > (Warning: SPOILERS!!)
>
> <snip>
>
> > Arthur "Recapping.." Spitzer
>
> Wow, that was a big recap.  I might have put it as...

Yeah, probably could have done something a bit shorter, but
this is mostly for myself as I was starting to get confused by
all the plot lines.

> Using various characters plus a sentient web comic as pawns, the
> Mechanical Webcartoonist created the realm of Webcomiclot as a sanctuary
> for wannabe web cartoonists.  But now, waves of Apathy Force are
> overcoming the realm and threatening to destroy it.  The characters
> react by plotting against each other, and the Webcartoonist is preparing
> to wipe half of them out.

That being said, your recap has a lot of wrong info in it -- so people shouldn't
use this to try to understand what's happening.  :)

Arthur "Wordy.." Spitzer