LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #119: LNH vII #12

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:32:45 PDT 2019

There's so much in this that makes me groan or wish I had done it differently - bits of myself that I don't recognize or particularly like, bits of writing that feel so forced when viewed across the distance of thirteen years (hard to believe this story is nearly as old as the LNH was when I wrote it), and schtick that was never as clever as I thought it was at the time - but I think it still functions as a celebration of the things I liked about the LNH.

I love these demented, silly goofballs.