LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #21: "Isekai Can't Stand It"

Saxon Brenton Saxon.Brenton at uts.edu.au
Thu Nov 28 18:02:26 PST 2019

   Tangentially related, but I am reminded of a old, never-used character concept of mine:
   A guy who gets automatically sucked in by the wake of a newly created universe, such that every time one of those ?@c&'^g rec.arts.comics.creative writers creates a new plane of existence, he has to go on a tour of the place.
   I don't recall if I ever decided if it was only newly created Looniverses, or entire imprints.  There's a certain black humour to the notion that the "Invited writers only can participate" condition used for the old Crossroads imprint was compulsory in at least one instance.

---
Saxon Brenton
Uni of Technology Sydney,  City library

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. Think. Green. Do. Please consider the environment before printing this email.