LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #21: "Isekai Can't Stand It"

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:53:56 PST 2019

On 11/21/19 3:48 PM, Drew Perron wrote:

"It's-Especially-Difficult-to-Believe-That-I-Was-Reincarnated-In-the-Same-Time-and-Place-as-My-Destined-Rival-With-Powers-Equal-To-or-Greater-Than-Hers-And-All-I-Got-Was-This-Lousy-T-Shirt

 > Lass"!
 >
 > Somewhere in the distance, Nerf Girl could hear the door to the
 > soundproof reading nook slap.

I love this so much. I also love how LNH can grow and take in new genres
in ways that establish superhero stuff can't.

I guess everyone from Real World Minus One kind of already an isekai
protagonist, tho.

Jeanne Morningstar