LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #127: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Three

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 13:08:44 PST 2019

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for these stories that make up the third
section of Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig (or Crisis).

LNH Comics Presents #39 is by Martin Phipps.  With LNH Leaders disappearing left
and right -- now no one really wants to be leader anymore.  Obviously a new system
needs to be created to decide who will be leader -- perhaps one where some hero
pulls a paper out of a hat?  But who could do that?

And LNHCP #40 also by Martin -- with Captain Continuity gone time for Pulls-Paper-
Out-of-Hats Lad to do his thing.  And it looks like Cheesecake Eater Lad will be
the next leader.  And if he disappears does that mean that for the rest of April
everyone will have suffer Writer's Block Woman's cooking?

Find all that out in..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =