WWW: Free Hokey the Wonderseal Minicomic! (And a picture of Rob and Scott)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:40:04 PST 2019

Here is picture of Rob and Scott holding some Hokey the Wonderseal minicomics I made (printing Ripping Off
King Arthur #241-246) for RACCon 2019.

And if anyone is bummed out that they didn't get one because they couldn't make it to Benicia some good
news.  I'm giving away free copies  to the first 15 people that are willing to send me their mailing address to
receive them.  So e-mail me or message me if you want one.  Free shipping too -- even to people in other
countries (unless it's like some insane rate).

And the other picture is a closer look at the back and front cover of the Hokey minicomic and also a Batman
minicomic reprinting some other ROKA strips I made, which I won't be giving away for free.

Here's a link to see a picture of Rob and Scott holding their free Hokey comics at RACCCon 2019:
https://rippingoffkingarthur.tumblr.com/post/188889826176/here-is-picture-of-rob-and-scott-holding-some

Arthur "Free!" Spitzer