LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #126: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 13:40:04 PST 2019

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for these stories that make up the second
part of Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig (or Crisis).  (Misspelled Cry.Sig as Cri.Sig
last time)

LNH Comics Presents #37 by Martin Phipps has Irony Man take over the position
of LNH Leader after Fearless Leader mysteriously disappeared at Midnight.
Will Irony Man try his best to find out what happened to Fearless Leader or
will he spend the issue taking potshots at the Fearless One.  Well since this
is a Martin issue..

And LNHCP #38 by Tom Russell and Mitchell Crouch.  Okay, Irony Man is now gone
so it's Catalyst Lass's turn to be head honcho.  Is it time to break out the --
SLIDE RULE OF TIME?

Find all that out in..

              _
             | |      Classic