LNH: The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season One #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 14:30:07 PDT 2019

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 10:08:24 PM UTC-7, EDMLite wrote:
> I love this story.  Somehow, someway, this was just what I needed tonight.

Hey, it's Rob!

> I, personally, would read the hell out of "Beige Beer o'Clock."

If someone wants to write it they're welcome to..

> I really hope we see more of this story soon -- as well as an origin story for Binky...

Binky (auto correct wants me to write it as Pinky) is free for use -- if someone wants
to do that...

> --Rob Rogers
> --Easily-Discovered Man Lite of the LNH
> --Believes there can never be too many cat stories on the Internet

Anyways, thanks for the kind words -- and hope you're writing some new stuff.

(And if you haven't written anything since July -- you can always start now.. :))

Arthur "Wants more EDM Lite stories.." Spitzer