LNH: The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season One #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 14:22:26 PDT 2019

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 3:04:41 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 10/30/2019 10:42 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> >
> >               The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season One #1
>
> Aaaaaa YAY an all-new LNH story by Arthur! :D
>
> > The Ultimate Ninja looked at the various papers he had just been handed with a
> > suspicious expression.  "What is this?"
> >
> > "They're umm papers," said Namer Boy with a slightly worried look on his face.
> > "Papers that I need you to sign because of this Documentary that's being made about
> > me."
>
> Oooooooh, fascinating concept.

Was thinking about doing like a Blair Witch parody originally..

> > "Wow.  That sounds great -- and we're going to be the regular film crew for this
> > whole thingee, right?  Because I could really use the steady paycheck," asked Sarge.
>
> Are you... actually *in* the police, or...

I assume they're probably on some type of suspended leave without pay... but they'll
probably get back their police jobs some day...

> > And Sarge (still filming all this) shouted, "No!  Stop shooting, Kid!  That's Pumpkin
> > the Halloween Miracle Parakeet!!  She really hates people who try to shoot at her!
> > Plus she's got like this blood that's stronger than the strongest acid so you really
> > don't want to wound her!"
>
> OF COURSE. I was wondering yesterday if there was a Halloween Miracle Pet! :D

Yeah, I think Parsnip was supposed to be Pumpkin the Halloween Miracle Maggot, but
I thought it would be funnier to make it the new Christmas one...

> Drew "astounding silliness" Nilium

Arthur "Glad you liked it!" Spitzer