SW10/WWW: Psychovant (Powernaut 2014 #6: Powernaut 1999, the Untold Story!)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue May 28 19:32:52 PDT 2019

On 2019-05-28 18:58, George Phillies wrote:

> "On 5/21/2019 2:52 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> This week in "Who Are the Powernauts", it's a peek at the end of
>> the story for 1999's hero.  Plus, Psychovant auditions for the
>> role of American History teacher at Power School.  Next week, the
>> first of the commentators who could be you - and for one of you, it
>> is!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2014.htm#6
>
> Welcome to a Modern American High School.  Remember, Psychovant, you
> will be the normal, sensible, calm person here, and that's before you
> meet parents like Helicopter Mom, Helicopter Dad, and Helicopter Lord.

Psychovant says...

Well, $#!+.  Power School is run by Powernauts for li'l Powernauts, and
Helicopter Mom and Dad are *built in*.  They're the *teachers*.  I ain't
%^&!ing with that.

But maybe I could go get a job across town, at Power City High School.
(Not to be confused with Power School.)  Lots of people live in this
town and they can't get in Power School.  Heh...  Maybe they and their
damn *inactive* parents need some Duck in their lives!

Paulie says...

Oh, crud, you're giving him ideas!

-- Scott  8{D>