LNH20: Writer's Block Person #44: "Number Ten Thousand"

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Fri May 24 21:29:09 PDT 2019

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-5, Drew Perron wrote:
> But humans deserve stories, even those who aren't ready to fit the universe in
> their head. And some stories deserve to be told, despite being so full of Size
> that they would be far easier to grapple with if they were infinite.

As someone who deals with numbers and loves space, this one really hits home.

I don't comment nearly as much as I should, but this is fantastic.  You have
so many redemptive themes in your work and it is Good and Refreshing to read,
especially with fallible heroes (which is something my work could use a little
more of sometimes, I think).  But fallible heroes who /try/, and continue
trying; that is a worthy thing, in art as in life.