LNH: Cover Gallery #1000i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Fri May 17 10:19:21 PDT 2019

On 5/16/19 11:03 AM, Drew Perron wrote:

> This is amazing, and probably a better nostalgia issue than Marvel will
> put out - not only do we have the '50s and the present day, we have '90s
> polybags!

Thanks! IRL stuff meant that I couldn't quite manage to get the next
Victory issue out this week so I'm trying to keep up the schedule of
posting a thing a week even if it's small. I think that helps energize
both me and other people.

> Drew "which is definitely well within LNH nostalgia" Perron

Which I'm exploring in Retcon Year! Which I really will get back into
soon... really...

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar

"WOWEEEEEEEEE! Let me outa here! I wanna lick the whole wide world!!!"
--Namor the Sub-Mariner