LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #106: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! Part Five

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:58:19 PDT 2019

On 5/12/2019 5:41 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
<snip>
> Pointless Awards Man III was fighting Pointless Awards Man II... to the
> death.
>
> "Oh man," Deja Dude said.  "This is just like when Kirk fought Spock.

...so which one's in the fuckmadness?

> "Murderer!" Firewire said to Saxon Brenton.  "You shall die!"
>
> "NO!" Nomex Man cried out as he stood between Firewire and Pointless
> Awards Man III.  Nomex Man, impervious to flame, was able to absorb the
> blast that Firewire shot at Saxon Brenton.  "No more death!"

This is fairly abrupt and random but I appreciate the idea.

> "And either way," Ultimate Ninja said, "he won't be able to host the
> awards."
>
> "That is so cold!"
>
> Deja Dude sighed.  "Kid Enthusiastic, meet Ultimate Ninja.  Ultimate
> Ninja, meet Kid Enthusiastic."
>
> "We're supposed to be heroes!" Kid Enthusiastic complained.  "I know
> Ultimate Ninja is supposed to be cold but we're also supposed to be the
> good guys!  We don't celebrate when one of our fellow heroes gets
> killed!"

The ethics are right, but the approach is weird. I can understand KE being hard
to write without getting into his, uh, unique mindspace, tho. X3

> "The Grapety Purple Man!" exclaimed Boysenstrawblue Alan Berry, the
> Fastingest Man Alive. "My archnemesis!"
>
> "Bwa ha ha ha ha." Laughed the Grapety Purple Man. "Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha
> ha. Ha." He paused. "Where was I? Oh, yes.
>
> "Yes, it is I! The Grapety Purple Man, archnemesis of Boysenstrawblue
> Alan Berry!"
>
> The assembled LNHers gasped in horror at the redundancy.

I'm going to be honest, I'm confused as to what Jamie was doing here. X3

> Grapety purple juice leaked out of the Grapety Purple Man's grapety
> purple sternum. "No... matter...." he gasped. "For while... I may
> die... my legacy... shall live on..."
>
> As he spoke, three of the walls to the medical lab trembled, while the
> fourth wall burst inward and a giant, jug-shaped humanoid leapt
> through. From everywhere and nowhere all at once, invisible children
> exclaimed:
>
> "Yay Kool-Aid!"

This is amazing and makes no sense. <3

Drew "quick brown fox" Perron