LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #106: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! Part Five

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 14:41:26 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fifth section of Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!

Martin Phipps returns with issue 9.  It's Pointless Awards Man II and III to
the death!  But can we somehow link this up to Star Trek?

And Jamie Rosen returns with #10.  Who can stop the Grapety Purple Man?
And did someone say, Kool Aid?  And if so does that someone have a lawyer?

Find that out and more in...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =