META: schedule announcement

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Tue May 7 12:40:08 PDT 2019

So far the whole "post a small thing at the beginning of the week"
schedule has been working out great for me and I mean to keep that up.
I'd meant to start alternating Victory and Retcon Year every other week
but right now I'm fielding a bunch of IRL stuff, and for Retcon Year I
need some time to get in touch with some writers about some things/sort
out some continuity issues/nail down the experimental formatting. So
Victory #4, which is almost done, will go up next week.

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar

"WOWEEEEEEEEE! Let me outa here! I wanna lick the whole wide world!!!"
--Namor the Sub-Mariner