LNH/META: Will there ever be another RACCCon?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Mar 24 09:08:09 PDT 2019

I've been reconsidering...  As prone as I've been towards driving on a
continental scale lately, it might be a good idea for everyone if we set
up some more convenient airline travel.  My own best choices would all
be U.S. west coast cities plus Las Vegas.  Vegas is probably a decent
choice for everyone.

Scott