LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #97: FLAME WARS IV Part Four

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 13:51:27 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fourth section of FLAME WARS IV!

FLAME WARS IV #2 by Saxon Brenton and Jamie Rosen continues OMAR potty
mouth rampage.  But how will the Net.God of trolling do against -- a Special
Bonding Boy hug attack?

The Continuing Misadventures of Miss Translation #10 by Jamie Rosen is
another FLAME WARS IV tie-in where the gang has some hospital fun type
action!

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic