SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 9 10:32:35 PST 2019

On 2019-03-08 12:56, Drew Perron wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 12:12:38 AM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> <snip>
>> On 2018-07-25 17:40, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>>> Publication schedule:
>>>
>>> *  Inter-series break.  I often take four weeks off.  But it could be
>>> less, because I'm working so hard on Powernaut Comics.  Or it could be
>>> more, because I'm expecting some life drama in September.  Will I become
>>> a vagabond, living on the road...?  It's happened before!
>>
>> And it has happened again.  I'm still a vagabond, but I have at least
>> landed in places where I can give proper effort to the drawing of
>> comics.  And I am now armed with a new high-resolution computer, which
>> displays the original Powernaut Comics at 500% magnification.  That
>> makes editing the old-style comics interesting.  So wherever I've
>> already started higher resolution (1988 and 2013), I'm committed to
>> continuing.
>
> You know, I missed this, and I don't want to push but I'm curious what happened. :>
>
> Drew "always interested in the goings-on in my friends' lives" Perron

Regarding my vagabond life...  I am semi-retired.  Last year I drove
across the country and back.  Now I'm back in the U.S. Pacific
Northwest, figuring out where to live.

Regarding my computer... The one I'd had since 2011, finally crapped
out.  So I have a touchscreen with a stylus now.  It sure is convenient
for drawing cartoons.