SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1988 #1 and #2: 1-800-POWERNAUT!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 8 17:38:34 PST 2019

On 2019-03-08 12:51, Drew Perron wrote:

> I love the (perhaps unintended) implication that the attackers have
> been standing menacingly in from of the desk the entire time she was
> calling. X3

It's not something I intended.  The BLAM BLAM BLAM in the first strip is
them banging on the office door, and the first -CRASH- in the second
strip is them entering the room.  However, it wouldn't break the story
if you were right.

> Who is that they're attacking?

No one you should expect to recognize.  I have ideas about this guy (for
instance, the distinctive beard), and you can find him in the Superhuman
World Wiki if you look really, really closely.  But for this story, he's
just some affluent guy whom Skyhawk owes a favor.

--
(signed) Scott "http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/" Eiler