RACCIES: Rules Change Thoughts

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:24:50 PST 2019

So I'm working on the nomination ballot (haha that's a LIE but I promise I will
work on it, augh I hate winter, I WILL SMASH THRU THE LIE THAT IS SNOW AND

So I'm working on the nomination ballot and I had a thought for a rules change
for the RACCies. Since there are certain categories where the same things have
had long winning streaks, I was thinking that we could make it a rule that
something that won in the last ceremony can't be nominated this time around.
Seems pretty common-sense; thoughts?

Drew "more variety hopefully" Perron