LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #96: FLAME WARS IV Part Three

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 13:08:03 PST 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the third section of FLAME WARS IV!

The Continuing Misadventures of Miss Translation #9 by Jamie Rosen is
a FLAME WARS IV tie-in (well, according to the LNH Timeline it is).
The Normalizer, Starts-Arguments-For-No-Apparent-Reason Kid, and Blue Wave
meet OMAR (maybe?) and get in a trashtalking war.

And Miss Translation: Librarian Day One Shot also written by Jamie Rosen
is also according to the timeline a FLAME WARS IV tie-in.  Legion of
Net.Heroes -- meet Legion of Net.Zeroes!

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =