META: RIP Vertigo

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 14:49:04 PDT 2019

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 11:48:25 AM UTC-7, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> DC is officially shutting down Vertigo as part of a move to consolidate
> all its imprints.
>
> https://io9.gizmodo.com/dc-comics-just-killed-its-vertigo-imprint-1835249469
>
> Since we still have the ACRA tag, that's another example of something on
> RACC outlasting the thing that inspired it.

I guess embedding a chainsaw into Dr. Deadbeat's brain had some unforeseen
consequences.  (Ripping Off King Arthur Spoilers..)

Sad news, but on the other hand the last time I bought a Vertigo comic was way
back in whatever year that Gaiman Before Sandman comic came out (What was
it *googles*  Oh, yeah.  Overture!)

Arthur "Acraphobic.." Spitzer