LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #111: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! Part Ten

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 14:28:54 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the tenth section of Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!

Jamie Rose returns with issue 20 as do a bunch of anonymous RACC
readers.  Is it time to feel the rainbow -- a rainbow of Manga Men?

And Martin Phipps returns also with #21.  But who is the real
Manga Man and more importantly can we pull that answer out of a hat?

Find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =