LNH: Seeing if I can post man -- 'Saxon Brenton is Alive Summer Special!'

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:09:02 PDT 2019

   Seeing if I can post man -- 'Saxon Brenton is Alive Summer Special!'

Seeing if I can post man looked at his screen with extreme frustration.
"What the --?  Why isn't my reply to Saxon Brenton's reply getting posted!!
I posted a reply to the [ASH/INFO] "What Do Gods Believe In?" thread.  A reply
of shocked bewilderment about how Saxon Brenton is still alive!  And how if he's
taking a trip to American in the summer he should totally go to the RACCon that's
taking place in Rob's hometown of Benicia, California!  If wants to do that sort
of thing of course!  I'll understand if he doesn't have the time to do that!

Seeing if I can post man clenched his coffee mug.  "But it's not getting posted!
Why isn't it getting posted?  What did I do wrong?  Or was it Saxon's fault!  Or
maybe Dave's fault!  And now I have to wait for Russ Allbery to approve the post
in moderation!  And how long will I have to wait for that?  Hours?  Days?  Years?

"And is Russ Allbery still alive?  Maybe he isn't!  And because of that my post
will never ever be posted!!!!  NEVER!!!!  And okay, if Russ died that would
be very, very sad.  But still.  Hate Waiting!!  HATE IT!!!!!!"

And then Seeing if I can post man threw his coffee mug at the wall completely
shattering it and threw his arms in the air as he raged to the heavens
as he waited for his post to show up.

Arthur "Waiting.." Spitzer