LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #110: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! Part Nine

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 14:06:21 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the eighth section of Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!

Drew Perron returns with issue 18.  Hmm, what's been going on?  If
only there were drunk Kid Recap recap to recap everything that's
happened so far.  If only..

And Martin Phipps returns also with #19.  Who is the real Manga
Man?  Or are they all just robot duplicates and I'm the real Manga
Man?  Hah, didn't see that one coming..

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic