SW10/WWW: Power School 2014 #9: Who's Teaching Power School?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 12 20:17:16 PDT 2019

On 2019-06-12 19:07, George Phillies wrote:

>> There's some Wiki support too:
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Doctor_Lithium.htm
>
> If we trace through this, we reach the ominous sentence "...an hour's
> drive away from Boston in practically any direction...." .

Oooh, you dug deep!  I think that sentence is the answer to, "Where do
rednecks start decorating with Confederate flags?"  But it sure isn't in
Doctor Lithium's wiki.

> If you are in Boston, and drive for an hour, what city are you in?
>
> Boston!

Well, maybe Cambridge.

> Is Boston that big?
>
> No.  Traffic is that slow.

Good point.  I must have been assuming weekend traffic.

--
---- Scott Eiler 8{D>  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/ ----