LNH: Cover Gallery #1002i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:59:16 PDT 2019

Sister State-the-Obvious is frantically pointing at a flashing alarm on
the wall that says "End Of the World Alert" while Fearless Leader,
Captain Continuity, Merissa, and Token Girl are gathered around a board
game table, playing Pandemic Legacy.

Sister State-the-Obvious: "The End of the World alert is going off!"

Fearless Leader: "Not now! We're just about to unlock the next dossier!"

[Caption: When the Legion comes down with BOARD GAME FEVER, can there be
a cure? Find out in--THE PANDEMIC PANDEMIC!]

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar

"WOWEEEEEEEEE! Let me outa here! I wanna lick the whole wide world!!!"
--Namor the Sub-Mariner