LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #108: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! Part Seven

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:35:12 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the seventh section of Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!

Jamie Rosen returns with issue 14.  Wait what happened to issue 13?
I mean Jamie wouldn't skip issue 13 just avoid all the horrible bad
luck that would undoubtedly follow him for the rest of his life if he
were to write it?  Would Jamie do that?  Hmm.

And Drew Perron returns with #15.  Is it time for Shoe Devil to
cackle the word, 'Excellent!'?  And when is it not time for Shoe
Devil to cackle the word, 'Excellent!'?

Find that out and more in...

              _
             | |      Classic