LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #113: LNH vII #1 Real Ultimate Power

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:43:37 PDT 2019

Oh man, LNH volume 2! This brings back memories - some of them good! Some of them not-so-good! In particular I'm pretty embarrassed by my #10, which was mostly well-intentioned but very ham-handed and very clearly written by a straight man who didn't really understand women, LGBT folks, and his own privilege. (Actually, Arthur, if you could just skip that one when you come to it in the rotation, I would very much appreciate it!)