LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #113: LNH vII #1 Real Ultimate Power

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 14:33:05 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the first issue of LNH volume II!

Here we have the first issue of Legion of Net.Heroes series Volume Two
by Jamie Rosen.  Volume Two would have a lot more diverse number of
writers writing for it than the first volume did with that one mostly
being written by Martin Phipps and some issues by a young Tom Russell.

For this first issue we have some Ultimate Ninjas robbing a bank.  Will
they manage to survive this issue and perhaps have some exciting spinoff
involving their bank robbing exploits?

Find that out in...

              _
             | |      Classic