LNH/SW10/MISC: RACCCon 2019 Special: The Syrup of the Gods

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jul 5 10:29:02 PDT 2019

On 2019-07-04 22:16, Drew Perron wrote:

> I really enjoyed how completely ridiculous, yet sublime this was. :>
> Good job.

I plan to summarize the story in one panel for Powernaut Comics.  It
will look like a drug trip.

> (Also, which were the... four? Five? Six? universes again? X3)

The origin universes came from the ends of the four most recent stories
by you, me, Arthur, and Rob.  So that means LNH, SW10 (technically
SW12), MISC (the "Arthurverse"), and LNH again (or at least the
Easily-Discovered Man part).

> Drew "gosh I love RACC" Perron

Yay, RACC!

-- Scott