LNH/SW10/MISC: RACCCon 2019 Special: The Syrup of the Gods

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:15:20 PDT 2019

This was a blast to read, start to finish.  The intermingling of styles from
multiple authors, the comedy, the drama, the comedy again, all the amazing
little touches - it is oh so very good, and 100% worth the lengthy post!

Seeing a story in fully-assembled form like this lets me appreciate it more as
a gestalt, though I know that's not always feasible with serial writing; it's
a rare treat, and an absolute delight.  You're all great.  <3

-Felix